My holiday ended in the blink of an eye but boy, was it FABULOUS!
Please allow me a few days to recover.
In the meantime, I shall leave you with some initial observations...:
- Basque weddings are INCREDIBLE. My darling friend, TTL and her husband, X's wedding festivities lasted over 15 hours and I probably danced for half of that.
- San Sebastian is so beautiful and Donostians are some of the loveliest people I have ever met.
- I ate my weight in macarons, chocolates, icecream, cheese and croissants in Paris; and promptly walked it all off.
- I can't stand the incessant smoking everywhere in the City of Light. Is this why the French are so slim?
- The Jardins (Luxembourg and Tuileries) put the New York City parks to shame.
- European men are delightfully charming ;)
...and a few of my favourite Instagram photos from the trip. Forgive me if you have already seen these already:
I look forward to posting details of the trip soon. Till then ta ta for now!
P.s. this is my 100th post!