It is August and I am frantically trying to squeeze as many outdoor activities before temperatures begin to dip. So far my summer has been concert-heavy - I saw Justin Timberlake with Jay Z two weeks ago, and Beyoncé just last night. And on the dance front, I am looking forward to Drive East in a couple of weeks.
Regardless, don't forget to check out the May, June and July calendars for events that are still running - namely the Jazz Age Lawn Party mid-month. Otherwise, here's what's taking place in August:
1. Summer Streets - August 3, 10 and 17
2 . New York International Fringe Festival: August 9 - 25
3. HK Dragon Boat Festival: August 10 - 11
4. Drive East: August 11 - 25
|Malini Srinivasan - via|
5. Fête Paradiso: through September 29
6. US Open: August 26 - September 9
Make your August count - have a great month!